Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Monday, April 9, 2012

weekend update: drama,movies and just me being sleepy

During the weekend I failed to what I wanted to do, I wanted to watch a full episode of Daddy's girl and get the meat of the drama but I was too tired to actually watch it all the way I GOT THROUGH ONE! fail! i barely got the storyline, I just know that she is a spoiled brat that causes her father high blood pressure and for him to worry about her. her siblings are spoiled but she is extremely spoiled and clingy to her father. she is unrealistic and babyish...This sounds like a good watch, My favorite type of characters are the spoiled bitchy girls or the uber bitch. I did watch a little of Skip beat saturday and I got to ep seven and then I colasped. Sunday I watched the korean version of Old Boy...ohh wee it was soooo good, so dramatic and graphic.I dont really like graphic movies with aloty blood and violence but besides a few scenes when Oh Disu ripped old dudes teeth out with a the hook part of a hammer it was really good. I didnt like the ending with the villian shooting himself in the end but I like it and the incest. Im not sure its true the manga that i read in high school but it was really good movie. I watched it on Netflix...idk, I figured that some may want to check it out as well. I heard Spike Lee is making a remake, I hope it just as good, Hes known for making great movies like Do the right thing is my favorite movie by him. I feel he will do this movie justice and go beyound and make a better version.I dont really like american remakes of asian films not because it american and in english but because we tend to water it down and take alot of important scenes out or fucking whitwash it like Drangon Ball Z that shit was embrassing and just...lets not start on that.
I hope everyones easter was pleasent and you all stuffed your faces with jelly beans. I will be watching Soul Eater for awhile so I will not be updating about Daddy's girl or skipbeat until I finnished season one and two of soul eater.
Much love
Ai Xhen

No comments:

Post a Comment