Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SHINee's Back..and I wasn't told....

Soooooooo, the down side to my off facebook.com mission is that I am missing the lastest kpop videos! Majorly messed up! how can SHINee have a comeback and I wasnt present??? I thought we were frieds guise! I watched the video Sherlock today and I was blowwwwwn away! I am impressed, I always been a fan of SHINee since I started listening to kpop. They were my favourte group after Superjunior. They can blow! My bias is of course Lee MinHo and Key! *swoon* Key is a diva and sooo Firce! I love him sooooo much! Okay now for what I didnt like of the video....*cue thunderstorm* I notice it was old fahion and victorian(ish)and I liked it. After that it was a big what the fudge cake!? Why are they wearing modern clothes during the dancing? Why were they being so slow not to notice Jessica (the ghost) had told them where the missing jewerly was? she practicly told them where it was.....but noooo they were too buzy looking fine and taking a picure of a ghost....um who takes pictures of ghost? If my ass saw a ghost Id be ohh shit and running out the door. lol but thats just me. What I loved about the video was TaeMin's weave! it reminded me of the Lucifer video! so sexy, i can say that now hes of age and rappable!...huh what Im sorry we werent talking about how rapable Taemin was? oh okaies..I love the hook, "I'm so curious" and the DANCING!!!!!! they had sex with my ears when i heard the harmony and vocal range. it was very pleasing and a FANSTATIC WAY to come back after being away for soooo long. i had tears in my eyes when i saw it.
Yeah I give this video a 10 out of 10. Im glad SHINee is back and looking better than ever and sounding like orgasms! I hope the next single sounds great and I cant wait to buy this album. *fan girl squeel eeee!*
sinerly Ai Xhen muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment