Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Drama update:Skip beat

AUGHHHH! dude! Donghae had me so mad at him for being a jerk to Gong Xi, ohh that nigga had me shouting at the screen the whole time he broke up with her, calling her a servant and shit...oh let me calm down its just a drama but damn his acting was so on point i was hating him. Never knew Donghae was such a good actor, he has skills that make him believeable as the bad guy. he looks soooooo damn sexy as the jerk....I have a love hate relationshit up bad boys I love them but i hate them. So Im on episode 3, Im rewatching them because I wasnt watching the part 2-5 now I watching it the way itsuppose to be watched and I like it even more. so good and addicting. Donghae is silly in it to which always fun to see. I found out that he spoke mostly in korean and so his voice in the drama isnt him :( that suck but its okay. i guess...idk Im just gettin to the part where Gong Xi is begging and auditioning to get into L.M.E Funniest part is where Gong Xi see siwon dissing her on tv and she goes up to the tv and pretends to choke him, I laughed so hard. she reminds me of myself alot so i love her character cuz i can see myself doing some of the stuff she be doing. The wrench scene had me dying sigh as Im loving the badboy thing from him I miss sweet innocent Donghae, when I finnish SkipBeat I shall watch Daddy's girl and watch him be sweet. well Im off to watch episode 4 much love Ai Xhen

No comments:

Post a Comment