Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Friday, April 6, 2012

Drama update #1 Skip Beat (Taiwainese drama)

I started reading Skip Beat the shoujo mangna published by Shojo Beat recently, I read the first volume awhile ago(years) but It didnt catch my eye, so I stopped. I picked it back up and started reading it because I heard there was a drama featuring Donghae and Siwon. I was excited and I wanted to get the story line and check it out. :) WORTH IT! the manga isnt that bad its addicting after awhile, crazy creepy at times but worth the read. I like Shota(not because he is played by Donghae)Hes a bad boy and selfish..I think Ren is cool as well but he's milk toast compared to Shota, I love ther heroine Koyoako she is funny. I only watched five episode of the series, because I got destacted but finnishing Peach Girl the anime series with my mom. My mom wants to watch the taiwanese drama verison of Peach girl so I may be watching that for awhile. I also got distracted by Itsokay Daddies daughter with Donghae. I heard of it and I wanted to check it out. I will continue watching SkipBeat very soon. It has promise and Donghae looks yummy in it, plus it seems like it follows the manga closely and will be funny. I seen only one grudge in it so maybe Ill see more when I watch and follow it more closely. I hope it gets more appling as I get deeper into the series.
Much love
Ai Xhen muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment