Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello loves

Its is I Ai Xhen aka Anastsaia, using my chinese name cuz its soo more fun than posting as Ana. So this my new blog of 2012, I have my blog from teen years up so look at that if you wish. so lets talk alittle about my two favourite things... myself and KPOP! I am Ai Xhen 20 and midwestern, blackpina and bomb. this blog will be where i rant rave and be crazy about my favourite things make-up,kpop, and fashion and technology!
I know Im black and NO i dont want to asian in any matter (no offense) I just like kpop and chinese pop....alot. I know theres weiredness about black people being into asian pop culture but I dont give a shit and I love it too, so deal with it or hit that pretty X at the right. I dont want to be a idol in korea or china, I wanna be known on the wb and share my love with everyone. Im a nice women but if you step on my toes i will kill you...especially if if they are Louis VS....GOSH SAVE YOUR SOUL!
Now that we got that out of the way lets discuss what Aprils mission is.

April I now declare get off Facebook.com! I want everyone to get off Facebook for two weeks and explore reality! I been off facebook for almost a month in March and I felt I made wonderful strides in my life. I became a better oma to my kids and I meet new people and I explored apar of minneasota that I never been to. I personally have never been further than The metrodome via walking. I feel proud of myself and I want everyone to the same and report aback. or at least spend time on a diffrent website...STOP FEEDING THE MACHINE!
This doesnt count as my first post, this a intro post so LEGGO BITCHES!
with much love Ai Xhen

No comments:

Post a Comment