Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Monday, April 9, 2012

New Segment! The elephant in the room!

I will soon be introducing a new segment called The Elephant in the room.
This will be about the embrassment I feel when trying to share my love of asian culture with friends and the akwardness of buy said products. I know its dumb to feel this way but I think is a great way to get it out.

First Elephant: AMBW groups in facebook
I like asian culture and asian men, I can separate the two, I have never used my liking of asian things to attract a asian guy...that would kind of pointless and sterotypical, Im always myself around them, I dont treat them like magical beings and look in aw of them, I reserve that for my fave idols. The misconception in these groups that asianplies(the women) flock to these groups in hope of finding their asian prince...pfft (delsional)and when these women get there they are humiliated and bashed for what they like and they are called thirsty and dick riders. I given up on those group for that reason, they lump all of us together like were all like this. :( I dont need a group to find a asian boyfriend (I really dont want one) I dont see the apeal of these types of groups there all full of bitter bitches who lost hope of dating a asian guy and lash out at the newbies because they are jealous of their hope, they call it tough love but i see it as bulling. maybe im soft but i dont thinnk I want to be apart of a group that trolls and bullies you for being yourself.
ah sorry for my sad song this my elphant of the week. I hope this goes smoothly and doesnt offend anyone. these are my elephants I hope people can relate. I will do videos on Elphants as well,I will write in and film one.
much love to you
Ai Xhen

No comments:

Post a Comment