Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh kpop and your crazy hair

Ever notice hairstyles that make you question your idols hairstylist? This happens to me alot. I swear some idols stylist hate them with a burning passion. I mean why else would these people walk around looking all kinds of crazy? I mean have you seen Triangle by TVXQ! pre breakup? WTF man they look like human anime charaters or spetroth's love children. Lets never see this again unless its a anime con. PRETTY PLEASE! Next is the oh so famous bowl cut..... what can I say about this hideous haircut? notthing this style is just a big NO NO! No man can rock this cut and look sexy or cute, this cut should not be worn by kids and especially grown men such these Just seeing Taemin in a bowl cut makes me want to weep! The pony tails! smh When I first say miss Sandara park from 2ne1 with her stand up pony I thought WTF who made this cutie look like pippy long stockings. This style should be reserved for children not a grown ass women who is stunning as miss Sandara Park. Maybe I dont get the concept the stylist was going for but it look really stuiped! How do they get it to stand like that is what I want to know? how many cans of hair spray did they use to make it stand at attention like that? This style looks cute on a child. Maybe her stylist got inspired by soaping up a kids hair and making it stand. o.o Hopely Miss Park will stick to sleek sexy hair in stead of looking like a two year old at my family'S reuion. lol Next is Gdragon(my bias)'s kenta knots or whatever their called, thogh mr.dragon is known for his quirky looks and out this world style when i saw him rocking teeny knots i see my guys friends rock when their bored I go wtf. this not a good look boo stay with the crazy colored hair you do well baby boy. lol wow fantastic baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment