Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Thursday, September 20, 2012

PSY and Kpop of 2012 (midyear) part one

Hey everyone Im back after months break! alooot has happened in the world of Kpop! no kpop update would be compelet without mentioning PSY and his wold smash Gangnam Style! congradulations Sir While I am no fan and I will not get on my hopster glasses and claim my love for a kpop artist i never heard about until CNN PLAYED HIS VIDEO. I follow YG so yeah I heard of him but I never listen to his music I am more of a 2NE1 and BigBang fan. I am veeeery surprised that a kpop video got this far and wasnt a SM production. I was giddy to see my love be shared with millions of people to be reconized by top artist like Justin Biber, Tpain and Josh Gorbin. I was excited to come home and watch a korean idol on my tv not owned by kbs.He was on Ellen TWICE! Once to show Ms Spears how to do the horse dance and later this week to preform in KOREAN! this Us debut has surpassed my Love group Girls Generation's 2012 debut. I was excited to tell my mom about PSY and thrilled to see the parodys that dont see to stop! its all love in kpop right now if YG appa was smart he debut his girls RIGHT NOW! anyway time to update on the new things of kpop 2012 was the year for fresh new Debuts and comebacks woot! For those new to kpop a debut is the show casing of a new group from a company such as SM,YG,TS,LONENET,etc. My favorite debut was B.A.P's Warrior and EXO's offical debut MAMA. B.A.P brought a little flavor to the bland kpop world. tough boys, their not usual flower boy band, their Mv was about being a badass worrior(hoo!) and showing how tough they are.The group consist of of six memebers Bang yong Guk,Zelo (bias),him chan,dae hyun,young jae,jong up. Im in love with is group right now they had a comeback stage this summer with No Mercy.I look forward to more mv and mini albums. * their concept is aliens, they debuted early febuary,their fan club name is Baby. Exo K&M the new super junior....so I heard. Exo the new love child of SM eNTERTAINMENT. The group has 12 members; Suho,kai,sehun,baekhyun(bacon lol),D.o,chanyeol,kris(kreees),luhan,tao,chen,lay,xiumin. they are slit up in to two groups K for Korea, M for China/mando pop/madrin. when they were getting ready to debut they released 21! teasers! (whaaaat?) mostly featuring my snuggle bunny Kai. they debuted with MAMA the best dare I say epic music video of all kpop. the mv was cineamatic and had a great storyline! the storyline was so good it needs to be a book (hint hint Sm). the dancing was impressive, it made me want to learn the steps (almost did too) like BAP they are aliens with super natural powers (ice,fire,water, the whole element shambizzle) with a twist. exo k&m mirror each others worlds i cant explain it the mv will explain it better. what brought me in was the narration in the beginning. it was out of the kpop norm and most a fresh start for a rookie group. the chanting in the mv gets stuck in your head. Careless Careless Shoot anonymous Anonymous Heartless Mindless No one who care about me the rapp was forgettable but the screamo break was lovvvve for me i loved it so much i wanted its babies.lol. i wanna thank Sm for changing up their formual. Gonna be honest the ELF in me was pissed they gave a rookie group more love and a bigger budget than my Loves SUPER JUNIOR! but whatever they gave us Sexy Free and SINGLE and SPY and I was a happy happy ELF13! *EXO is NOT the new suju just a rumor, fanclub name EXOxtics, they debuted april 8th 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment