Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My hair (oh noez)

So I struggle with my hair ALOT! Like alot of black women I go through the mini battle of wether to perm or go natural, get a weave or get micros etc, For me its harder If I chose to get a perm I get this nagging feeling and feel like Im betraying my natural beauty, when I decide to go natural I go through the frustration of detangeling! aigoo is it hard! the process in itself is tiring. Wet hair,put lotion in it, detangle! Since I am tender-headed I get little tears from detangleing. When I get braids I get lots of icy dander more so than when my hair is permed. :9 I never really dyed my before so It was very new to me when I decided to dye my hair blonde. why blonde? I never went blonde before so I wanted to experience and try something new, and see it matches my personally and style! and it does. 45 minutes later my hair started turning light brown/bronze! it looked so cute when it finally dried! It made my face pop and my nose look smaller (best part) It made me feel excited to put on some make up and see how i look all prettied up! Once prettified I looke purrfect baby. It looked very nice with my concealer, it gave my fave a look of air brushed and sun kissed, just in time for summer! It also added to my high maintenance look I been trying to achieve aka top bitch look!!Im actually really excited to shope for my new look! I think I will two more shades lighter for the summer so each month I will go lighter until I achive my shade of ash blonde! wish me luck Much love, Ai Xhen

No comments:

Post a Comment