Random tittybits XD

My photo
Anastasia Key 21 5'6 Black Gajin Gyaru MAC Cosmetics wet and wild art comics drawing fashion blogging

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My new fashion obession of the week!

I been shopping online lately and I discovered tofebuary.com! Orignally saw them on eatyourkimchi.com during febuary (ha!) I finally got a chance to order and I got this cute ring!
Ta-dah, this ring was only 5 bucks! they have many other items there, like necklaces,rings,hair assories from kdramas,music videos and Cf things you cant find any where else! I love this website and I will hope to buy more things from them!!! Next thing Im so lovin is kim kardasian style false eye lashes! I love the length and the volume.
with these lashes I dont really have to put much masscura or eyelinger on :0, it add it the innocent or sexy look Im going for, their dark and dramatic the way I like them. They look really nice on camera and pictures. which is another plus for me since I love selcs with a passion
Lastly is Eazy color! Its literly easy to dye your hair with fail with this product! it turned my black hair into a bronze brown with in 45 hours, it was my very first time dye my hair and it was simple with Eazy color! I think if the color last I will continue to dye my hair with this and achive my ash blonde color! I didnt have to bleach my hair or any thing it was simply Eazy! So far no brakeage, but we will soon, if all goes well this will be my new style and friend! I like the color I got on my first try, it made my skin pop and looked very nice in my selcas and videos i did to test it, it made me stand out, which is great! yay! well this all for this week yay! much love Ai Xhen

No comments:

Post a Comment